Conditions: The weather is in the 70°f for the week. A chance of rain on Thursday and Saturday. The weekend looking mostly partly cloudy.
- Fishing is: Very Slow
- Location: Strawberry
- Depth: 10′ down in the water, 50′ out from the boat.
- What to use: Green/Yellow or Pink flasher, with a pink squid tipped with a pink or green Berkley maggot.
- Technique: Trolling at .9 MPH to 1.5 MPH.
- Additional Comments: Kokanee fishing has a learning curve. We recommend using down riggers for best results, but a leaded line can also be used. The best fishing is in the early mornings.
Species: Rainbow & Cutthroat Trout
- Fishing is: Good
- Location: Strawberry and Soldier Creek
- Depth: fishing in about 20′-30′ of water.
- What to use: Corn Yellow, Garlic, or Rainbow Garlic Power bait on a treble hook.
- Technique: Bait fishing from a boat is best, although you can fish from the shore.