Conditions: The weather is in the upper 70°f for the beginning of the week. Dipping down into the lower 70°f with a 60% chance of rain for the weekend.
- Fishing is: Very Slow
- Location: Strawberry
- Depth: 10′ down in the water, 50′ out from the boat.
- What to use: Green/Yellow or Pink flasher, with a pink squid tipped with a pink or green Berkley maggot.
- Technique: Trolling at .9 MPH to 1.5 MPH.
- Additional Comments: Kokanee fishing is coming to a close as they began to change color and start to spawn in mid-September through November.
Species: Rainbow & Cutthroat Trout
- Fishing is: Good
- Location: Strawberry and Soldier Creek
- Depth: fishing in about 20′-30′ of water.
- What to use: Corn Yellow, Garlic, or Rainbow Garlic Power bait on a treble hook.
- Technique: Bait fishing from a boat is best, although you can fish from the shore.