Conditions: Winter is right around the corner. With freezing temperatures at night be careful on the boat ramp as it may be icy in the mornings. This week has a high of 54 °f and a low of 39 °f.
- Fishing is: Closed
- Additional Comments: Kokanee fishing is closed as they spawn from mid-September through November.
Species: Rainbow & Cutthroat Trout
- Fishing is: Very Good
- Location: Strawberry and Soldier Creek
- Depth: fishing in about 20′-25′ of water.
- What to use: White tube Jig tipped with a worm. Corn Yellow, Garlic, or Rainbow Garlic Power bait on a treble hook.
- Technique: Bait fishing from a boat is best, although you can fish from the shore.