Conditions: Fall is in the air, make sure you come prepared for the cooler temperature. This week’s weather has a high of 72°f with a low of 32°f.
- Fishing is: Closed
- Additional Comments: Kokanee fishing is closed as they spawn from mid-September through November.
Species: Rainbow & Cutthroat Trout
- Fishing is: Very Good
- Location: Strawberry and Soldier Creek
- Depth: fishing in about 20′-25′ of water.
- What to use: White tube Jig tipped with a worm. Corn Yellow, Garlic, or Rainbow Garlic Power bait on a treble hook.
- Technique: Bait fishing from a boat is best, although you can fish from the shore.